- Skinning Shed Blog
- Links & Photos
- Contact Us
Wild Boar Hunts
Wild boar hunting is our specialty and a year round sporting activity at Cypress Creek Hunting Lodge. Our area of the low country produces prime habitat for wild hogs which include both Feral and Russian strained hogs. Wild hogs harvested at Cypress Creek typically range from 100lbs to 250lbs, with some hogs being harvested weighing in over 400lbs.
Wild hogs here at Cypress Creek are all free ranging and are native to the area. Our swamp land areas along with planted seasonal food plots and supplemental corn feedings aid in attracting and keeping our wild hog close to our stands.
You will be hunting from comfortable elevated tower stands, ladder stands, and tripod stands equipped with rifle rests; open ladder and loc-on stands are also used to accommodate pistol and bow hunters. Stands are strategically placed throughout the property over food sources or travel corridors providing our hunters the best opportunities possible. Hunters may harvest 2 hogs per day weighing at least 50lbs or greater.
|Year Round Hunting||Night Hunting|
|Apr. 1 – Sept. 31||$325/hunter/day||March 1 – July 1||$450/hunter/day|
|Oct. 1 – Mar. 31||$375/hunter/day|
- 2 Hogs per hunter per day*
- No minimum days to hunt
- All Hogs must be 50# or larger
- Deposit Requirements: $100/hunter for each day of hunting due 15 days after booking.
- Extra night lodging – $50 / night per person Meals included
- For Non-Hunters, there is a $100.00 lodging fee. Meals included
* Coyote, Foxes, and Bobcats may be taken in season on all hunts at no extra charge. *