- Skinning Shed Blog
- Links & Photos
- Contact Us
Eastern Wild Turkey Hunts
Eastern wild turkey hunting in low country can be both a challenging and very rewarding experience. Hunters can begin their turkey hunting season early at Cypress Creek beginning March 20th extending through May 5th. With turkey populations on the rise and a very liberal South Carolina bag limit, turkey hunters are allowed to harvest 2 turkeys per day and 3 per season.
Cypress Creek offers both guided and semi-guided hunts to assist our guests in bagging a trophy gobbler. Our experienced guides will work their best for you to locate, set up, and call a gobbler in to range or leave it all in your hands.
Turkey hunting locations will be in and around grain fields, hardwood bottoms, and in pinewoods. Seasonal food plots are planted here at Cypress Creek consisting of grains and chufah to attract and keep turkey populations at their highest.
|March 20 – May 5||$450/hunter/day|
- 2 Gobblers per Hunter per day (3 per season)*
- Deposit Requirements: $100/hunter for each day of hunting due 15 days after booking.
- Extra night lodging – $50 / night per person Meals included
- For Non-Hunters, there is a $100.00 lodging fee. Meals included
* Coyote, Foxes, and Bobcats may be taken in season on all hunts at no extra charge.